Advantech LTE Router LR77v2 Libratum WIFI set
The LR77v2 Libratum LTE router is used to wirelessly connect various Ethernet 10/100 devices to the Internet or Intranet. With an extraordinary data transfer rate of up to 100 Mbit / s download, and especially up to 50 Mbit / s upload, it is ideal for wireless connection of traffic and security systems, individual computers, LANs, ATMs and other self-service terminals,
In default setup, the router is equipped with two 10/100 Ethernet ports, two SIM cards for backing up communications, and a diversity antenna to improve reception. The LTE Wireless Router is supplied either in a metal or plastic housing to suit customer requirements.
This router contains a Wi-Fi module.
• Libratum version has 2 x Ethernet 10/100, 2 x SIM interface
• Maximum download speed 100 Mbit / s, upload 50 Mbit / s
• M-RAM memory inside the router for storing router statistics and for use in user applications
• VPN support for secure device connection standards - IPsec, X.509, OpenVPN or L2TP
• Support for VRRP, DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, GRE, SSH, PPPoE Bridge, OSPF, RIP, BGP, etc.
• Configuration via a web interface (also remotely via network, implemented web server)
• FTP server, possibility to create user applications
• Compact dimensions can be mounted on a DIN rail
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open end
AO-MRT-2B - Terminalblock Connector 2pin
FSMAK5 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 5 dBi, SMA(m)
AW-A24G-SRPK - Antenna WiFi Stick, 2,4 GHz, 5 dBi, RP-SMA(pin f)
AO-ALTE-G024LS - Antenna LTE Magnetic 024L, 5 dBi, SMA(m), RG58/3m
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.