LTE router LR77 v2F set, Housing - Plastic
The Robustel LR77 v2F industrial LTE router provides a secure Internet connection for through cellular networks GSM / GPRS / EDGE / UMTS / HSPA+ / LTE. Thanks to the data transfer speed in the LTE network of up to 100 Mbit / s (download) and upload of up to 50 Mbit / s, it is suitable for wireless connection of security systems, LAN networks, ATMs, computers, mobile hotspots, various self-service terminals and other M2M applications.
This router is equipped with a GPS receiver as standard.
• Designed for M2M applications
• WiFi, M-BUS and Modbus TCP / Modbus RTU
• Modular design to fit application requirements
• Single or dual SIM cards for redundant backhaul
• LTE up to 50 Mbps upload to 100 Mbps download
• Open LINUX platform & advanced networking functions
• Advanced security features
• Technologies: GSM / GPRS / EDGE / UMTS / HSPA+ / LTE
• Interface: 1x Ethernet (10/100 Mbit/s), 1x USB 2.0 type A HOST, 1x I/O
• 1x Optional interface: RS232, RS485/RS422, M-BUS Master, CNT (I/O), Ethernet 10/100, SWITCH
• 1x Optional interface: RS232, RS485/RS422, M-BUS Master, CNT (I/O), Ethernet 10/100, SWITCH, Wi-Fi
• LTE router
• Power supply
• UTP cable
• Magnetic antenna
• Install CD with manual
• DIN mount
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
FSMAK3 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
FSMAK - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 698-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.