Advantech LTE router SmartFlex 5xETH set
The high-performance industrial LTE router SmartFlex with five Ethernet ports is designed for wireless communication in mobile data networks. Thanks to the secure web interface, SmartFlex routers can be remotely controlled. The router is also equipped with PoE PD, which allows the router to be powered via Ethernet.
This router is supplied with a GPS and Wi-Fi module, POE, USB, 5x Ethernet, 2x SIM, POE, SD card reader.
• LTE cat.3, 3G/HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, EMEA, 2x SIM
• Powerful CPU and Memory, Hosting of SW IoT applications
• DIN rail mounting, Sleep mode
• 3x ETH ports
• 2x router ports
• GPS, USB, I/O 2x IN + 1x OUT, MicroSD,
• Operating temp. –40 °C to +75 °C, Power supply 10 to 60 V DC
• Certifications: CE, UL C1D2/Atex, E8
• Advanced networking, Diagnostics, VPN support, Firewall
• Simple remote administration and monitoring, Ability to customize SW Settings
The packaging includes accessories: power supply, cable, antennas.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AP-AGNSS-A002S - Antenna GPS/GLONASS Adhesive 002, SMA(m), RG174/3m
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.