Advantech LTE router SmartFlex 5xETH SL Pacific, metal cover
The high-performance industrial LTE router SmartFlex SL Pacific (in metal cover) with five Ethernet ports is designed for wireless communication in mobile data networks GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA.
This module is designed for Pacific frequency bands.
• 2x SIM
• Powerful CPU and Memory, Hosting of SW IoT applications
• DIN rail mounting, Sleep mode
• 3x ETH ports
• 2x router ports
• GPS, USB, I/O 2x IN + 1x OUT, MicroSD,
• Operating temp. –40 °C to +75 °C, Power supply 10 to 60 V DC
• Certifications: CE, UL C1D2/Atex, E8
• Advanced networking, Diagnostics, VPN support, Firewall
• Simple remote administration and monitoring, Ability to customize SW Settings
The packaging does not include accessories.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open end
AO-MRT-2B - Terminal block Connector 2pin
FSMAK5 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 5 dBi, SMA(m)
AW-A24G-SRPK - Antenna WiFi Stick, 2,4 GHz, 5 dBi, RP-SMA(pin f)
AW-A2458G-FSRPK-B - Antenna WiFi Stick FLAT, 2.4 / 5 GHz, 5 dBi, SMA-RP(pin f), Black
AP-AGNSS-A002S - Antenna GPS/GLONASS Adhesive 002, SMA(m), RG174/3m
AO-AKOM-E604LMWM-5S - Antenna LTE MIMO/GNSS/WiFi MIMO Screw Mount E604, 5x RG174/3m, 5x SMA
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.