Advantech LTE router SmartFlex WiFi, metal cover
The high-performance industrial LTE router SmartFlex (in a metal cover) is designed for wireless communication in mobile data networks. SmartFlex routers are suitable for use in LTE networks of category 3 (Cat.3) for industrial and IoT applications.
This router is supplied with a GPS and Wi-Fi module, POE, USB, 2x Ethernet, 2x SIM.
- LTE cat.3, 3G/HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, EMEA, 2x SIM
- Powerful CPU and Memory, Hosting of SW IoT applications
- DIN rail mounting, Sleep mode
- 2x ETH
- WiFi 2.4/5 GHz, GPS, USB, I/O 2x IN + 1x OUT, MicroSD
- Operating temp. –25 °C to +55 °C, Power supply 10 to 60 V DC
- Certifications: CE, UL C1D2/Atex, E8
- Advanced networking, Diagnostics, VPN support, Firewall
- Simple remote administration and monitoring, Ability to customize SW Settings
The packaging does not include accessories.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open end
AO-MRT-2B - Terminal block Connector 2pin
FSMAK5 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 5 dBi, SMA(m)
AW-A24G-SRPK - Antenna WiFi Stick, 2,4 GHz, 5 dBi, RP-SMA(pin f)
AW-A2458G-FSRPK-B - Antenna WiFi Stick FLAT, 2.4 / 5 GHz, 5 dBi, SMA-RP(pin f), Black
AP-AGNSS-A002S - Antenna GPS/GLONASS Adhesive 002, SMA(m), RG174/3m
AO-AKOM-E604LMWM-5S - Antenna LTE MIMO/GNSS/WiFi MIMO Screw Mount E604, 5x RG174/3m, 5x SMA
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.