Advantech LTE router SmartFlex, plastic cover
The high-performance industrial LTE router SmartFlex is designed for wireless communication in mobile data networks. SmartFlex routers are suitable for use in LTE networks of category 3 (Cat.3) for industrial and IoT applications.
This router is supplied with a GPS and Wi-Fi module, POE, USB, 2x Ethernet, 2x SIM.
- LTE cat.3, 3G/HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, EMEA, 2x SIM
- Powerful CPU and Memory, Hosting of SW IoT applications
- DIN rail mounting, Sleep mode
- 2x ETH
- GPS, USB, I/O 2x IN + 1x OUT, MicroSD,
- Operating temp. –40 °C to +75 °C, Power supply 10 to 60 V DC
- Certifications: CE, UL C1D2/Atex, E8
- Advanced networking, Diagnostics, VPN support, Firewall
- Simple remote administration and monitoring, Ability to customize SW Settings
Packaging does not include accessories.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open end
AO-MRT-2B - Terminal block Connector 2pin
FSMAK3 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
FSMAK - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 698-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.