Advantech LTE router SmartStart, plastic cover
The SmartStart™ LTE Cat.4 family of cellular routers and gateways are the perfect way to connect RS-232 and Ethernet devices to a cellular network. Industrial M2M and IoT applications include Ethernet lottery machines, ATM stations, kiosk locations, gaming terminals along with RS-232 traffic controllers, meters, UPS systems, PLCs and much more.
This router contains 1x Ethernet, RS232, I / O, 2x SIM slot. It does not contain a Wi-Fi module.
• Powerful processor capable of handling high data flows of LTE technology
• 1x Ethernet 100 Mbps - RJ45, 10/100 Mbps, 1.5kV RMS
• 1x RS232 port - DB9 Female
• Two SIM cards on the back of the router - 2 Mini SIM (2FF)
• 1x I / O - Integrated 4-pin Molex mini connector - Configurable I / O + power connector in one
• 1x Digital input: 0 to 36 VDC, logic 0: 0 to 0.7 V, logic 1: 1.6 V to 36 V
• 1x Digital output (open collector) - maximum load 200 mA / 36 V DC Supply voltage range from 9 VDC to 36 VDC (4-pin Molex moni-fit connector)
• Consumption without WiFi module - Average / Peak / Sleep mode - 2.1 W / 4.8 W / 40 mW
• Maximum consumption with WiFi / without WiFi - 0.65 A Max / 0.55 A Max
• Temperature range with WiFi module - Working / Storage -25 to +55 ° C / -40 to +85 ° C
• Code IP30
• 2x antenna connector
• IPv6 support, Easy firmware update
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
FSMAK3 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
FSMAK - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 698-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.