Thales Gemalto Cinterion BGS12
Gemalto Cinterion BGS12 is the ideal wireless module for M2M applications.
The BGS12 offers reliable 2G connectivity, full voice capabilities, high speed GPRS data (Class 12) DL: max.85.6 kbps, UL: max 85.6 kbps and best-in-class low power consumption.
• 3GPP R99 Compliant Protocol Stack
• Quad-Band GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz)
• GPRS multi-slot class 12
• Control via standardized and extended AT commands (Hayes, TS 27.007 and 27.005)
• Embedded IP stack with IPv4 support
• TCP/IP stack access via AT command and transparent TCP/UDP services
• Internet Services TCP/UDP server/client, HTTP client, FTP client, DNS, IMCP, TLS1.2
• SIM Application Toolkit, letter classes C, E with BIP support
• LGA pad soldering mount, MSL4
• Supply voltage range: 3.3V~4.2V(TBD)
• Dimension: 27.6 x 18.8 x 2.7 mm
• Weight: approx. 2.29 g
• Operating temperature: -20°C to 85°C
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.