Cinterion ENS22-E DevKit
Thales Gemalto Cinterion ENS22-E DevKit is an easily configurable development kit supplied with the Cinterion ENS22-E module. The ENS22-E wireless module provides a highly efficient 5G and NB-IoT mobile connection.
For testing and development purposes, it is no longer necessary to purchase development kits separately for individual modules.
ENS22-E DevKit can work independently without the need to connect any other tools or devices.
Features and benefits:
• Commissioning the module is easy without the need for additional components
• Supports DSB75 / DSB-Mini as a port expander
• UART via USB VCP
• Direct access to all module signals with jumper interrupt for in-depth testing.
• Measurement of the actual current consumption of the module, without losses and interference.
• Powered via USB or external device (eg DSB75 / DSB-Mini)
• Adjustable module power level level 3.1 - 4.2 V
• Other supported interfaces: ASC1, GPIO
• Easy concept for use and signaling
• QR code scanning allows the user to access all the information needed for use
Module’s key features:
• Band 3, 1800 MHz (LTE Cat. NB1), Band 5, 850 MHz (LTE Cat. NB1), Band 8, 900 MHz (LTE Cat. NB1), Band 20, 800 MHz (LTE Cat. NB1), Band 28, 700 MHz (LTE Cat. NB1)
• Class 3 23dBm ±2.7 dB
• Extended operation: 2.8V to 4.2V (restrictions in output power)
• 2 serial interfaces
• 13 GPIO lines comprising:
10 lines shared with ASC0, ASC1, I2C and SPI lines
3 GPIO lines not shared
• I2C interface
• SPI interface
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.