Thales Gemalto Cinterion PDS8 Wireless Module Global 3G with JavaTM Embedded and GPS
The compact PDS8 module offers the latest Java ME 3.2client runtime platform optimized for resource-constrainedM2M applications. It significantly reduces total cost of ownership (TCO) and development timelines by sharing internal resources such as memory, a large existing codebase and proven software building blocks.
• 3GPP Rel.7 Compliant Protocol Stack
• Five Bands UMTS (WCDMA/FDD): 800, 850, 900, 1900 and 2100 MHz
• Quad-Band GSMBands: 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz
• SIM Application Toolkit, letter class “b”, “c”, “e” with BIPand RunAT support
• Control via standardized and extendedATcommands (Hayes, TS 27.007 and 27.005)
• Embedded IP stack with IPv4 and IPv6 support
• Dimension: 29 x 33 x 2.3 mm
• Weight: 3 g
• Operating Temperature: -40 °C to +90 °C
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.