Thales Gemalto Cinterion PHS8-P Rel. 3.3
The new Cinterion PHS8PHS8-E Rel. 3.3 - HSPA+ cellular machine-to-machine (M2M) module offers a smart solution for wireless connectivity.
Cinterion PHS8 with its variants offers an ideal communication solution for the challenging requirements of a variety of M2M applications such as ruggedized mobile computing, security solutions, medical equipment, payment systems and gateway routers.
The PHS8-P is designed for the Pacific.
• Global coverage 3G
• PHS8-P / PHS8-J / PHS8-K:Five Bands UMTS/HSPA+ (850/800, 900, 1900 and 2100 MHz), Quad-Band GSM
• PHS8-US / PHS8-USA: Dual Band GSM UMTS / HSPA + (850, 1900 MHz), Dual Band GSM (850/1900 MHz) 900/1800 MHz)
• PHS8-E: Dual Band UMTS/HSPA+ (900/2100 MHz), Dual-Band GSM (900/1800 MHz)
• UMTS / HSPA+, 3GPP release 6 / 7
• GSM / GPRS / EDGE, 3GPP release 99 / 4
• SIM Application Toolkit, release 99 > SAIC / RX Diversity Type 3i
• Control via AT commands (Hayes, 3GPP TS 27.007 and 27.005)
• Supply voltage range 3.3 - 4.2 V
• Dimension: 29 × 33 × 2 mm
• Operational Temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
The minimum order quantity is 10 pcs. Modules are vacuum packed in 10/100/500 pcs.
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.