Connector MMCX (f) R/A 3, THD
These are coaxial connectors with a latch mechanism, which are compatible with MCX connectors but have a smaller size. The characteristic impedance of the connector is 50 Ohm and the working frequency range up to 6 GHz. Operating temperature range -65 °C to + 165 °C. They are characterized by high reliability and mechanical stability. They are also used as standard connectors in GPS devices, WLAN networks, fixed and mobile communications.
The coaxial connector MMCX (f) R/A is attached to a specific panel using the THD method.
Material and finish:
• Body: brass / gold over nickel
• Socket contact: beryllium copper / nickel with 0.13 μm gold
• Insulator 1: PTFE / -
• Insulator 2: PTFE / -
• Jack Body: brass / gold over nickel
• Type: Female (f)
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• Maximum frequency: 0-6 GHz
• Insulation resistance: 500 MΩ
• Center contact resistance: 5 mΩ
• Outer contact resistance: 1 mΩ
• Mating cycles: 500
• Operating temperature: - 65 °C to + 165 °C
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet or contact our sales department.