Advantech GPRS/EDGE router ER75i v2
BASIC version - metal housing, 1 x SIM, 1 x optional port
GPRS/EDGE ER75i v2 router is used to wirelessly connect various equipment and devices via Ethernet interface 10/100 to the Internet or intranet. Thanks to the high security level and wide coverage of GPRS/EDGE technology provided by mobile phone operators, it is mostly used in industrial applications, for remote maintenance and the service of machines, or for data transfer from solar or wind power plants. Other benefits and advantages include high modularity – the router offers options to connect various user devices via Ethernet 10/100, RS232, RS485, RS422, MBUS or I/O.
• The basic version of BASIC has an interface of 1 x Ethernet 10/100, 1 x USB Host, 1 x SIM, 1 x optional port.
• Maximum download speed 236.8 Kb / s, upload 118.4 Kb / s
• M-RAM memory inside the router for storing router statistics and for use in user applications
• Supports IPsec, X.509, OpenVPN or L2TP
• The router also supports VRRP, DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, GRE, SSH, PPPoE Bridge, Dial-in, etc.
• SNMP for diagnostics of some functions
• FTP server, possibility to create user applications
• SMS control of some functions
• GSM signal level information, detailed recording of event history, etc.
• Configuration via web interface (also remotely via network, implemented web server)
• Easy firmware update
• Possibility of configuration of GPRS / EDGE routers ER75i v2 in the network
• Possibility of mounting on a DIN rail
• Operating temperature -30 °C to + 60 °C
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open
AO-MRT-2B - Terminal block Connector 2pin
FSMAK3 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
FSMAK - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 698-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.