R3000-4L is a rugged 4G router
R3000-4L is a rugged 4G router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
Router with WI-FI a GPS interface module.
• Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connections, supports 2G/3G/4G
• WAN link management: cellular WAN/Ethernet WAN/WLAN WAN backup
• VPN tunnel: IPSec/OpenVPN/PPTP/L2TP/GRE
• Supports Modbus gateway (Modbus RTU/ASCII to Modbus TCP)
• Supports GPS&GLONASS (optional), provides real time location and tracking
• Supports 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (optional), AP and client mode
• Supports SDK, provides user programmatic interface
• Supports 802.1Q VLAN Trunk. l Supports PPPoE Bridge(IP Passthrough)
• Auto reboot via SMS/Caller ID/Timing
• Supports RobustLink (Centralized M2M management platform, to a remote monitor, configure and update firmware)
• Supports RobustVPN (Cloud VPN Portal, to provide easy and secure remote access for PLCs and machines)
• Flexible Management methods: Web/CLI/SNMP/RobustLink
• Firmware upgrade via Web/CLI/USB/SMS/RobustLink
• Various interfaces: RS232/RS485/Console/DI/DO/USB/Ethernet
• Wide range input voltages from 9 to 60 VDC and extreme operating temperature
• The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with the extra ground screw
• 1x 3-pin connector
• 2x 6-pin connector
• CDwith documentation
Antennas, Ethernet cable and power supply are not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open end
FSMAK5 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 5 dBi, SMA(m)
AW-A24G-SRPK - Antenna WiFi Stick, 2,4 GHz, 5 dBi, RP-SMA(pin f)
AW-A2458G-FSRPK-B - Antenna WiFi Stick FLAT, 2.4 / 5 GHz, 5 dBi, SMA-RP(pin f), Black
AP-AGNSS-A002S - Antenna GPS/GLONASS Adhesive 002, SMA(m), RG174/3m
XAM-RT-ETH - Ethernet cable 2x RJ45, 2m, uncrossed
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.