Advantech LTE router SmartFlex 5xETH, WiFi, set
The high-performance industrial LTE router SmartFlex with five Ethernet inputs is designed for wireless communication in mobile data networks. SmartFlex routers are designed for use in LTE category 3 (Cat.3) networks for industrial and IoT applications. Thanks to the secure web interface, SmartFlex routers can be controlled remotely.
There is also a built-in Wi-Fi module that works in the 2.4 GHz and 5GHz bands. An integral part is also a microSD memory card reader, which allows you to increase the storage space of the router by up to 64 GB (in the case of SDHC cards by up to 32 GB).
The operating temperature range is from -25 °C to +55 °C. SmartFlex also provides real-time data encryption and VPN creation using IPsec, OpenVPN and L2TP. It supports DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, VRRP, SMS control, primary connection backup and many more.
• LTE cat.3, 3G / HSPA +, GPRS / EDGE, EMEA, 2x SIM,
• High - performance ARM Cortex A8 1 GHz processor
• Memory 512 MB RAM
•Transmission speeds: 100 Mbit/s (download) and 50 Mbit/s (upload)
• Hosting for software and IoT applications
• DIN rail mounting
• Sleep mode
• 5x ETH port
• WiFi 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
• GPS, USB, I / O 2x IN + 1x OUT, MicroSD,
• Operating temperature -25 °C to +55 °C, power supply 10-60 V DC
• Certification: CE, UL C1D2 / Atex, E8,
• Advanced network settings, diagnostics, VPN support, Firewall
• Easy remote management and monitoring
The packaging includes accessories: power supply, cable, antennas.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.