NOARK 100323 Installation circuit breaker 10 kA
Ex9BH installation circuit breakers are suitable for domestic and industrial applications. Circuit breakers can be combined with a wide range of accessories, including auxiliary and signal contacts, trip releases, undervoltage and overvoltage releases or a protection module. Different combinations of accessories can be created. These are limited only by the total number, not the type of accessories - all components can be combined with each other. Up to three auxiliary or signaling contact units can be used and up to two trigger units can be used simultaneously.
Do you have a main circuit breaker in your 20A house or cottage? Then this 16A circuit breaker is suitable for installing a wallbox or smart charging cable.
• Nominal Rated current: 16
• Number of poles (total): 3
• Suitable for flush mounting: YES
• Voltage type: AC
• Nominal rated voltage: 400
• Simultaneous switching N-neutral: NO
• Overvoltage category: 3
• Installation class: 3
• Width in modules: 3
• Rated breaking capacity Icn EN 60898 230V: 15
• Degree of protection (IP): IP20