QMA (f) panel connector
QMA connectors with Quick Lock mechanism, have up to 10 times faster connections than SMA connectors. The characteristic impedance of the connector is 50 Ohm and the operating frequency ranges up to 18 GHz. Temperature range is -40 °C to +85 °C They are characterized by high reliability and mechanical stability. Connecting and disconnecting guarantee up to 100 cycles. They are also used as standard connectors in RF measuring technology.
QMA panel connector for coaxial cable with a diameter of 1.37 mm is designed for mounting and soldering to the panel.
Material and finish:
• Insulator: Teflon
• Body: Brass / Nickel
• Cable body: Brass / Nickel
• Center pin: Phosphor Bronze / Gold
• Insulator gasket: Teflon
• Ferrule: Brass / Nickel
• O-ring: Silicone red
• Washer: Steel / Nickel
• Nut: Brass / Nickel
• Type: Female (f)
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• Maximum frequency: 0-18 GHz
• Insulation resistance: 5 000 MΩ
• Center contact resistance: 3 mΩ
• Outer contact resistance: 2.5 mΩ
• Ztráta vložení: ≤0,05 × √f (GHz) dB
• Working voltage: 480 V rms
• Mating cycles: 100
• Operating temperature: - 40 °C to + 85 °C
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet or contact our sales department.