Robustel R1510-4L router, FW 3.1.13
Robustel R1510-4L - is a highly reliable LTE router designed for 2G / 3G / 4G technology. It uses a Linux-based RobustOS operating system designed for use with Robustel devices.
• Support continuous 2G/3G/4G cellular network connections
• The feature Link Manager supports Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WLAN WAN link backup and ICMP detection
• WAN – Static/PPPoE/DHCP Client
• RobustOS + SDK + App
• Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SMS/RCMS Cloud
• Auto reboot via SMS/Timing
• Dimensions 91.5 x 91.5 x 30.8 mm
• Router R1510-4L
• 1× WiFi antenna, 1× 4G LTE antenna
• 1× 2-pin connector, 1× 3-pin connector
• Ethernet cable
Power supply not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-ETH150-CAT5E - Ethernet cable CAT5e, RJ45/RJ45, Grey, 1.5m
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.