LTE Router R2000-4L WiFi, FW 3.2.24
Robustel R2000-4L-W is an industrial VPN router that is easy to program and highly efficient. It offers state-of-the-art 2G / 3G / 4G connections for M2M / IoT applications and provides reliable data transfer.
The R2000-4L-W, like all Robustel devices, includes RobustOS, an operating system developed on Linux that makes it easy to implement and develop countless applications.
• Dual SIM redundancy for continuous 2G/3G/4G cellular network connections
• Frequency Bands: Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz
• The feature Link Manager supporting Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WLAN WAN link backup and ICMP detection
• WAN – Static/PPPoE/DHCP Client
• WAN port supporting PD feature - compatible with 802.3at. (optional)
• RobustOS + SDK + App
• Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SMS/RobustLink Cloud
• Auto reboot via SMS/Timing
• Robust industrial design (9 to 26V DC or 9 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
• 3 pin connector
Antennas, Ethernet cable and power supply are not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR -Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open end
FSMAK5-Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 5 dBi, SMA(m)
AW-A24G-SRPK -Antenna WiFi Stick, 2,4 GHz, 5 dBi, RP-SMA(pin f)
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.