Robustel LTE Router R2000-D4L1 WiFi
The R2000-D4L1 dual industrial router with Power over Ethernet technology provides fast and reliable connection for monitoring and controlling remote devices.
This router contains a Wi-Fi module.
• Embedded dual module supporting two SIM cards online simultaneously
• Four fast Ethernet LAN port supporting Power over Ethernet 12.95 W of POE/30 W of POE+ shared across the four LAN ports
• Supports Cellular, WAN, WLAN link backup and ICMP detection; also supports cold backup, warm backup and load balancing
• WAN - Static/PPPOE/DHCP Client
• Wi-Fi supporting AP mode and Client mode
• VPN tunnel - IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
• Auto reboot via SMS/Timing
• Supports RobustLink (a centralized M2M management
• platform for remote monitoring, configuration and firmware upgrade)
• Management and upgrading via web user interface/
• Supports various APP like QoS, DDNS, VRRP, Captive Portal, SNMP, WLAN multi, multi-language
• Easy wall or DIN rail mounting options
- 6 pin connector
- CD with documentation
- Allen key
Antennas, power supply and Ethernet cable are not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open
FSMAK5 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 5 dBi, SMA(m)
AW-A24G-SRPK - Antenna WiFi Stick, 2,4 GHz, 5 dBi, RP-SMA(pin f)
AM-RT-ETH150-CAT5E - Ethernet cable CAT5e, RJ45/RJ45, Grey, 1.5m
AO-ALTE-G024LS - Antenna LTE Magnetic 024L, 5 dBi, SMA(m), RG58/3m
Detail parameters are in datasheet.