Robustel MEG5000-4L ETH
The Robustel MEG5000 is an easy-to-configure cellular IoT gateway that offers state-of-the-art 2G / 3G / 4G connectivity for M2M and IoT applications. Provides stable network connectivity and data transfer. It is ideal for industrial use and agriculture.
The R1500 t uses a Linux-based RobustOS operating system designed for use with Robustel devices.
• Flexible interfaces supporting numerous industrial applications
• High performance, high reliability and high throughput for data processing
• Quick customization meeting rapid market promotion
• Integrated Linux programming environment for edge computing
• Embedded mSATA SSD providing data logging
• RobustOS + SDK + App
• Frequency Bands 4G: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20/B28/B31, B38/B40
• Frequency Bands 3G: WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+: B1/B2/B5/B6/B8/B9/B19
• Frequency Bands 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• The option Backup Mode supporting cold, warm and load balancing
• Event/Alarm management with notification (SMS, e-mail, DI/DO, SNMP trap or RobustLink)
• Robust industrial design (9 to 60V DC,desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
Ethernet cable not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
XAM-RT-ETH - Ethernet cable 2x RJ45, 2m, uncrossed
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.