Robustel 1500-4L cellular IoT gateway
Robustel 1500-4L is a cellular IoT gateway supporting GSM / WCDMA / FDD LTE / TDD LTE networks. Provides high-speed wireless network bandwidth for wireless devices with dual-SIM backup to ensure a stable wireless network connection.
The R1500 t uses a Linux-based RobustOS operating system designed for use with Robustel devices.
• RobustOS + SDK + App
• IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN and various VPNs
• Supporting double cards link backup and ICMP detection
• Supporting SMS, Email, SNMP Trap and RobustLink
• Event alarms
• Ethernet Interface 1 x 10/100 Mbps
• Supporting Modbus RTU to TCP、Modbus Master
• Supporting TCP client/server, UDP and virtual serial ports
• Supporting IP Pass-through
• DHCP server
• Supporting RobustVPN cloud platform, providing easy and safe remote access for PLC and other industrial devices
• Supporting RobustLink M2M centralized management platform, real time monitoring device network status and counting device flow
• Supporting Web、CLI、USB、SMS and RobustLink to upgrade firmware
• Easy to mount on a wall, wall or mounting rail
Ethernet cable not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
XAM-RT-ETH - Ethernet cable 2x RJ45, 2m, uncrossed
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.