Robustel router R2000-4M-W, expansion of Wi-Fi
Robustel R2000-4M-W is an industrial VPN router is easy to program and highly efficient. It offers state-of-the-art 2G and 4G connections for M2M / IoT applications and provides reliable data transfer.
This model includes a Wi-Fi module.
The R2000-4M, like all Robustel devices, includes RobustOS, an operating system developed on Linux that makes it easy to implement and develop countless applications.
• Dual SIM redundancy for continuous 2G/4G cellular network connections
• Frequency Bands LTE: Cat.M1/Cat.NB1:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28/B39 (pro TDD)
• Frequency Bands 2G : EGPRS:850/900/1800/1900MHz
• Frequency Bands Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz
• The feature Link Manager supporting Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WLAN WAN link backup and ICMP detection
• WAN – Static/PPPoE/DHCP Client
• WAN port supporting PD feature – compatible with 802.3at. (optional)
• Supports IPv6
• RobustOS + SDK + App
• Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SMS/RCMS Cloud
• Auto reboot via SMS/Timing
• Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
Antennas, power supply and Ethernet cable are not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR -Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open end
FSMAK5-Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 5 dBi, SMA(m)
AW-A24G-SRPK -Antenna WiFi Stick, 2,4 GHz, 5 dBi, RP-SMA(pin f)
XAM-RT-ETH - Ethernet cable 2x RJ45, 2m, uncrossed
AO-ALTE-G024LS - Antenna LTE Magnetic 024L, 5 dBi, SMA(m), RG58/3m
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.