Industrial router RUT240 – suitable for 4G/LTE Wi-Fi
RUT240 – suitable for 4G/LTE Wi-Fi, this router belongs into the category of compact, affordable and secure routers, that guarantee high performance in environments with wide scale of operating temperatures. It is equipped with two ethernet ports, external SIM holder, digital input and output indicators and also LED state diodes, that show the level of received signal from 3G mobile network. SMA connectors enable connection of external antennas, that help and make easier finding the best possible place for the router. Highspeed LTE technology belongs among the most wide spread and fastest mobile networks of today.
This router (product code GM-RUT240-M) is equipped with a MeiG cellular module.
• LTE Cat 4 up to 150 Mbps support
• Automatic switch to available backup connection
• Wireless Access Point with Hotspot functionality
• Compact size, easy integration
• Digital Input/Output for remote monitoring and control
• Teltonika Remote Management System compatible
STANDARD PACKAGE CONTAINS:
• Standard Package Contains
• Router RUT240
• Euro PSU
• 2 x LTE antennas (swivel, SMA male)
• 1 x WiFi antenna (swivel, RP-SMA male)
• Ethernet cable (1.5 m)
• QSG (Quick Start Guide)
Example of using a router RUT240.
AO-ALTE-G024LS - Antenna LTE Magnetic 024L, 5 dBi, SMA(m), RG58/3m
We recommend using the complete user manual and documents for configuration, official materials can be found here.
For this router RUT240 you can buy the Teltonika BAT120 backup power supply, which takes over the power supply of the router for up to 6 hours in the event of a power failure.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet and quick manual.