Thales Gemalto Cinterion ALS3-E Rel.4
The LTE Cinterion ALS3-E Rel.4 offers intelligent wireless connectivity solutions. Cat.3 LTE technology, the ALS3-E enables data speeds of 100 Mbit/s download and 50 Mbit/s uplink.
Module Cinterion ALS3-E Rel.4 is available for Europe.
• LTE (FDD 3GPP Release 8/9 2x2 DL-MIMO
• UMTS/HSPA (FDD) 3GPP Release 8 Rx diversity
• GSM/GPRS/EDGE 3GPP Release 6 DARP/SAIC
• SIM Application Toolkit, 3GPP release 99
• Control via AT commands (Hayes, TS 27.007, TS 27.005)
• Fully integrated GPS/GLONASS solution (Qualcomm gpsOne Gen8A)
• Supply voltage range 3.3 - 4.2 V, highly optimized for minimal power consumption
• Dimension: 29 × 33 × 2.3 mm
• Operating Temperature Range: -40 °C to +85 °C
• RoHS and REACH compliant, EuP support
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.