Thales Gemalto Cinterion BGS5 Terminal USB
Cinterion BGS5 is a 2G terminal that allows M2M industrial applications to connect easily and quickly using wireless technology.
Specific functions can be implemented by creating your own Java applications.
• Quad-Band GSM (Bands: 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz)
• 3GPP Release 6
• GPRS multi-slot Class 12
• Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
• Output power
• Class 4 (2W) for GSM 850 and GSM 900
• Class 1 (1W) for GSM 1800 and GSM 1900
• SIM Application Toolkit, class 3
• Control via standardized and extended ATcommands (Hayes, TS 27.007 and 27.005)
• TCP/IP stack access via AT command and transparent TCP services
• Secure Connection for client IP services
• Internet Services TCP/UDP server/client, DNS, Ping, FTP client, HTTP client
• Supply voltage range 8 - 30 V
• Dimension: 115 x 86 x 26 mm (incl. connectors)
• Weight: approx 130g
• Operating Temperature: -30 °C to +65 °C
Package contains only terminal.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-POWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, RJ12 connector
AM-35T-USRS - Data cable USB to RS-232 cable, L=45cm
AO-AGSM-SMVS - Antenna GSM Stick 180°, Dual-band, 2dBi, SMA(m)
AO-AGSM-SMVS1 - Antenna GSM Stick 180°, 2dBi, SMA(m)
AO-AUMTS-G402S - Antenna UMTS/GSM 402, Stick 90°/180°, 2 dBi, SMA(m)
AM-EHST-DIN-SL - Mounting kit for DIN rail for EHS6T, aluminium
AM-EHST-DIN - Mounting kit for DIN rail for EHS6T
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.