Thales Gemalto Cinterion Concept Board
The Gemalto Cinterion Concept Board can be connected to Arduino sensors and includes the powerful Cinterion M2M for global 2G and 3G mobile connectivity. This development kit contains a powerful Cinterion EHS6 module with a USB interface and the option of creating your own JAVA application. The module provides 2G and 3G mobile connections.
• User buttons for general purpose
• Start / Off Buttons
• SIM-card holder with card-detection
• Solder pads for optional rechargeable battery
• Simple charging circuit on board
• EHS6 module USB interface
• 5V power supply
• 8 GPIO lines with level-shifters
• Access for evaluation and interfacing
• LEDs display state at all times
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.