Thales Gemalto Cinterion EHS6 Rel.3 with audio licence
Thales Gemalto Cinterion EHS6 A Rel.4 is the 5th generation of Gemalto's Java embedded M2M modules, which have simplified highly efficient, end-to-end industrial communication for more than a decade. Providing the ability to develop multiple designs from one solution, EHS6 is an ideal module for M2M applications migrating from 2G to 3G that require cost efficiency along with global connectivity.
• Global 3G with Java embedded
• 3GPP Rel.7 Compliant Protocol Stack
• Five Bands UMTS (WCDMA/FDD): 800, 850, 900, 1900 and 2100 MHz
• Quad-Band GSM: 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz
• Control via standardized and extended ATcommands (Hayes, TS 27.007 and 27.005)
• TCP/IP stack access via AT command and transparent TCP services
• Operating temperature: -40 °C to +90 °C
• Dimensions: 27.6 x 25.4 x 2.3 mm
Package contains only terminal.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.