Thales Gemalto Cinterion EHS8 Rel.4
The Cinterion EHS8 M2M Module expands Gemalto's leading edge portfolio of Java embedded solutions and brings together global Five-Band 3G connectivity with embedded GPS, a miniaturized footprint and cost efficiency. The EHS8 module is the ideal solution for size-constrained, long life applications such as track and trace solutions.
• Five Bands UMTS (WCDMA/FDD) Bands: 800, 850, 900, 1900 and 2100 MHz
• Quad-Band GSM Bands: 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz
• SIM Application Toolkit, letter class “b”, “c”, “e” with BIP and RunAT support
• Control via standardized and extended ATcommands (Hayes, TS 27.007 and 27.005)
• TCP/IP stack access via AT command and transparent TCP/UDP services
• Secure Connection with TLS
• Internet Services TCP/UDP server/client, DNS, Ping, HTTP, FTP client
• LGA pad soldering mount, MSL4
• Supply voltage range 3.1 - 4.5 V, highly optimized for minimal power consumption
• Dimension: 27.6 x 25.4 x 2.2 mm
• Weight: 3 g
• Operating Temperature: -40 °C to +90 °C
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.