Thales Gemalto Cinterion ELS31 J Terminal LAN
The Cinterion ELS31 J Terminal LAN terminal is a simple and reliable plug-and-play communications device with standard Serial and Ethernet connections for Japan market.
Specific functions can be implemented by creating your own Java applications.
• Twelve LTE Bands 1, 18, 19
• Power Supply: Input voltage range 8 – 30 V
• High Speed Serial Interface (up to 920Kbps)
• 20 pin header with GPIO’s, power out, SPI, I²C or 4-wire second serial interface
• Programmable hardware watchdog
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-ETH - Ethernet cable, 1.5m, flat, black
AO-ALTE-SMA5 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 690-2700 MHz, 0 dBi, IP68, SMA(m)
AM-EHST-DIN-SL - Mounting kit for DIN rail for EHS6T, aluminium
AM-EHST-DIN - Mounting kit for DIN rail for EHS6T
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.