Thales Gemalto Cinterion ELS61-AUS Rel.1 MR
The Cinterion ELS61-AUS Rel.1 MR wireless module from Gemalto has a high-speed LTE connection suitable for M2M and IoT. Cinterion ELS61-AUS enables data download speeds of up to 10Mbit / s and uplink 5Mbit / s and offers the ability to create your own JAVA applications on the module itself.
Module Cinterion ELS61-AUS Rel.1 MR is available for Australia.
• TCP/IP stack access via AT command and transparent TCP/UDP services
• Secure Connection with TLS
• Internet Services TCP/UDP server/client, DNS, Ping, HTTP, SMTP, FTP client
• LGA pad soldering mount, MSL4
• LTE Cat.1 maximum speed 10/5 Mbit / s
• LTE bands 3, 5, 8, 28 (1800, 850,900, 700 MHz)
• UMTS bands 1, 5, 8 (WCDMA/FDD 2100, 850, 900 MHz)
• Java embedded
• USB 2.0, serial interface ASC0 and ASC1
• 16 GPIO (including I2C, SPI)
• Supply voltage range: 3.0 - 4.5 V
• Dimensions: 27.6 x 25.4 x 2.2 mm
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.