Thales Gemalto Cinterion ELS61-AUS Rel.1 MR NT
The Cinterion ELS61 wireless module provides high-quality and efficient LTE Cat.1 connectivity for M2M IoT solutions.
Among other things, the module also offers wide geographic coverage and backup connectivity in the form of both 2G and 3G networks. By using the ELS61 module, transmission speeds of up to 10/5 Mbit/s can be achieved, which is sufficient for a huge number of M2M and industrial IoT applications. The module is suitable for use in areas such as metering, monitoring and surveillance, mHealth and more.
A great advantage also lies in the possibility of using the JAVA programming language, which allows the module to be customized to the exact needs of a specific application. Of course, TLS/SSL security and support for reliable TCP/IP connectivity is also a feature. Thanks to its operating temperature range of -40°C to 85°C, the module is also suitable for harsh environments.
Module Cinterion ELS61-AUS Rel.1 MR NT is available for Australia.
• TCP/IP stack access via AT command and transparent TCP/UDP services
• Secure Connection with TLS
• Internet Services TCP/UDP server/client, DNS, Ping, HTTP, SMTP, FTP client
• LGA pad soldering mount, MSL4
• LTE Cat.1 maximum speed 10/5 Mbit / s
• LTE bands 3, 5, 8, 28 (1800, 850,900, 700 MHz
• UMTS bands 1, 5, 8 (WCDMA/FDD 2100, 850, 900 MHz)
• Java embedded
• USB 2.0, serial interface ASC0 and ASC1
• 16 GPIO (including I2C, SPI)
• Supply voltage range: 3.0 - 4.5 V
• Dimensions: 27.6 x 25.4 x 2.2 mm
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.