Thales Gemalto Cinterion ENS22-E Rel.1.1 Evaluation Module
Module on the adapter board for development environment.
Gemalto's Cinterion ENS22 NB-IoT Wireless Module platform boosts highly efficient future 5G connectivity for the IoT. The ENS22 IoT module combines single mode NB-IoT connectivity with extreme power efficiency, extended coverage range and advanced security features providing steadfast reliability for data only solutions.
• Region: APAC, EMEA
• LTE Cat. NB1 (HD-FDD) 3GPP Release 13 / 14
• B3 (1800MHz)
• B5 (850MHz)
• B8 (900MHz)
• B20 (800MHz)
• B28 (700MHz)
• NB-IoT, DL/UL max: 27 Kbps / 63 Kbps
• Embedded SIM (eSIM) prepared
• 2 UART, I2C, SPI and multiple GPIOs
• Incremental FOTA
• Operating Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C
• Dimensions: 27.6 x 18.8 x 2.7 mm
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.