Thales Gemalto Cinterion EXS82-W
The Cinterion EXS82 IoT wireless module platform is driving evolution from LTE to 5G and enabling Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) connectivity for billions of new industrial applications.
The platform delivers global LTE-M and NB-IoT connectivity with 2G fallback plus support for evolving 5G technologies. Delivering a range of highly efficient IoT-optimized data speeds, the platform is ideal for small, battery-operated devices in remote locations including smart meters, asset trackers, healthcare apps, wearables and smart city solutions.
A Thales eSIM integrated into platform modules during manufacturing strengthens security, authenticates devices, encrypts data and securely manages connections to cellular networks.
This IoT device is part of a broader range of IoT productsoffered by Thales.
• FDD-LTE Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27,28, 66, 71, 85.
• Quad-Band GSM: 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz
• Integrated GNSS support (GPS/BeiDou/Galileo/GLONASS)
• Compatible with Cinterion® Industrial module footprint
• SIM Application Toolkit with BIP
• Integrated eSIM support
• Firmware Over The Air (FOTA) technology
• Control via standardized commands (Hayes, TS 27.007 and27.005) and Cinterion® AT commands
• Embedded IPv4 and IPv6 TCP/IP stack access via ATcommand and transparent TCP/UDP services
• Internet Services: TCP server/client, UDP client, DNS, Ping,HTTP client, FTP client, MQTT client
• Secure Connection with TLS/DTLS
• Supply voltage range: 2.6-4.8 V
• LWM2M support with MODS (Module Services)
• Dimensions: 27.6 x 18.8 x 2.3 mm
• Weight: approx. 2.5 g
• Operating temperature: -40°C to +90°C
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.