Thales Gemalto Cinterion MLA31-W (in Mini-PCI design)
Cinterion MLA31-W (in Mini-PCI design) is a wireless module with LTE Cat.9 connectivity, which offers transmission speeds of up to 450 Mbps. The module is therefore extra suitable for applications that require high transfer rates and flexibility. In addition to LTE technology, the module also offers connection backup in the form of 3G technology.
Thanks to the temperature range -40 to + 85 ° C, it is ideal for use in industry. Communication is ensured using the PCI express M.2 interface. USB 3.0 communication is also supported. Among other things, the MLA31-W also supports GNSS technology. eSIM integrated in platform modules during manufacturing strengthens security, authenticates devices, encrypts data and securely manages connections to cellular networks.
• LTE Cat.9 Multi-mode with 3G Fallback
• Worldwide coverage on a single SKU
• Extended temperature range for Industrial applications: -40 to +85°C
• PCI express M.2 Module
• Global approvals
• Integrated GNSS (GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo)
• Dual SIM interface with SIM detect and optional eSIM onboard
• USB3.0 interface
• Driver support for Windows 10, Linux and Android
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.