Thales Gemalto Cinterion mPLS62-W (in Mini-PCI design)
The Cinterion mPLS62-W terminal is a simple and reliable plug-and-play communications device with standard Serial, USB and Ethernet connections with Mini-PCI design. Customer specific features can be implemented via optional embedded Java™ applications which have access to additional GPIO interface signals via specific connectors.
• Twelve LTE Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, ,5, 7, 8, 12, 18, 19, 20, 28
• Seven 3G/UMTS Bands: 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 19
• Quad Band 2G: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
• Power Supply: Input voltage range 8 – 30 V
• USB 2.0 HS interface up to 480MbpsJava Powered Device
• High Speed Serial Interface (up to 920Kbps)
• 20 pin header with GPIO’s, power out, SPI, I²C or 4-wire second serial interface
• Programmable hardware watchdog
• Java™ Open Platform
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.