Thales Gemalto Cinterion PLS8-E (in Mini-PCI design)
Cinterion PLS8 (in Mini-PCI desing) offers an ideal communication solution for the challenging requirements of a variety of M2M applications such as ruggedized mobile computing, security solutions, payment systems and gateway routers.
Gemalto Cinterion PLS8-E (in Mini-PCI desing) is an LTE module that offers a wide range of support for mobile wireless technologies.
Module Cinterion PLS8-E is available for Europe.
• PLS8-US-Quad Band LTE: 700/850/AWS(1700/2100)/1900 MHz,FDD-Band (17,5,4,2)
• Tri Band UMTS (WCDMA): 850AWS(1700/2100)/1900 MHz,FDD-Band (5,4,2)
• Quad Band GSM/GRPS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• Technology, Frequency 4G (LTE) - Quad Band, 3G (W-CDMA) - Triple Band, 2G (GSM)
• Data transmissions LTE (4G): UE CAT 3, 2x2 MIMO for DL, 100/50 Mbps
• 3G (W-CDMA) data transfers: UE CAT. 14, 24, DC-HSPA + DL 42 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
• EDGE Data Broadcasts: Multislot Class 12, 240 kbps
• GPRS Data Streams: Multislot Class 12, 80 kbps
• Insertion: LGA, 156 pins
• Audio analog / digital interface: No / Yes (1x PCM or I2S)
• USB interface: USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbit / s) device interface, Full Speed (12Mbit / s) compliant
• Serial interface: 1x, fixed speed 115200 bps
• Java embedded: No.
• GNSS: GPS & GLONASS NMEA 0183 V2.3 protocol
• Dimensions 33 x 29 x 2.2mm
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.