Thales Gemalto Cinterion PLS62-W RS485, industrial terminal
Cinterion PLS62 is a simple and reliable communication device with a standard RS485 serial connection and is ideal for use in M2M applications such as measurement, remote monitoring, transport, security and much more.
Specific functions can be implemented by creating your own Java applications that have access to other GPIO signals via specific connectors. The device also uses plug-and-play support or LTE Cat.1 support with a seamless transition to 3G or 2G technology, enabling secure TCP / IP wireless connection virtually anywhere in the world.
This PLS62-W module is designed for use anywhere in the world.
Features of the PLS62-W RS485 industrial terminal:
• Twelve LTE Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, ,5, 7, 8, 12, 18, 19, 20, 28
• Seven 3G/UMTS Bands: 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 19
• Quad Band 2G: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
• Power Supply: Input voltage range 8 – 30 V
• USB 2.0 HS interface up to 480Mbps Java Powered Device
• High Speed Serial Interface (up to 920Kbps)
• 20 pin header with GPIO’s, power out, SPI, I²C or 4-wire second serial interface
• Programmable hardware watchdog
• Java™ Open Platform
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.