Thales Gemalto Cinterion PLS62 Terminal USB
The PLS62-W-USB Modem-Terminal is a simple and reliable plug-and-play communications device with standard Serial and USB connections. Customer specific features can be implemented via optional embedded Java™ applications which have access to additional GPIO interface signals via specific connectors.
This PLS62-W module is designed for use anywhere in the world.
• Twelve LTE Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, ,5, 7, 8, 12, 18, 19, 20, 28
• Seven 3G/UMTS Bands: 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 19
• Quad Band 2G: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
• Power Supply: Input voltage range 8 – 30 V
• USB 2.0 HS interface up to 480MbpsJava Powered Device
• High Speed Serial Interface (up to 920Kbps)
• 20 pin header with GPIO’s, power out, SPI, I²C or 4-wire second serial interface
• Programmable hardware watchdog
• Java™ Open Platform
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-POWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, RJ12 connector
AM-35T-USRS - Data cable USB to RS-232 cable, L=45cm
AO-ALTE-SMA5 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 690-2700 MHz, 0 dBi, IP68, SMA(m)
AM-EHST-DIN-SL - Mounting kit for DIN rail for EHS6T, aluminium
AM-EHST-DIN - Mounting kit for DIN rail for EHS6T
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.
More information can be found in the documents for download.