Thales Gemalto Cinterion PLS8-E Rel.4 - Evaluation Module
Module on the adapter board for development environment.
The new Thales Gemalto Cinterion PLS8-E Rel.4 LTE cellular machine-to machine.
The module is designed for the most demanding applications, especially in the area of high-data data traffic. This enables its download speeds up to 100 Mbps for download and 50 Mbps for upload.
In terms of deployment, backward compatibility and unified HW design, it is compatible with the Industrial Plus series, covering worldwide LTE, 3G, 2G, and CDMA technologies.
• Technology, Frequency 4G (LTE) - Quad Band, 3G (W-CDMA) - Triple Band, 2G (GSM)
• Data transmissions LTE (4G): UE CAT 3, 2x2 MIMO for DL, 100/50 Mbps
• 3G (W-CDMA) data transfers: UE CAT. 14, 24, DC-HSPA + DL 42 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
• EDGE Data Broadcasts: Multislot Class 12, 240 kbps
• GPRS Data Streams: Multislot Class 12, 80 kbps
• Insertion: LGA, 156 pins
• Audio analog / digital interface: No / Yes (1x PCM or I2S)
• USB interface: USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbit / s) device interface, Full Speed (12Mbit / s) compliant
• Serial interface: 1x, fixed speed 115200 bps
• GNSS: GPS & GLONASS NMEA 0183 V2.3 protocol
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.