TRIMBLE Bison3 BN31919 GPS+DR, Starter Kit
The Trimble Bison3 DR+GNSS module combines an integrated Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver and microprocessor with a MEMS gyroscope and accelerometer to produce an accurate and instantaneous positioning solution.
The Bison module has an onboard low-noise amplifier (LNA) that is compatible with both active and passive antenna implementations.
• Multi-GNSS capable positioning (GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS supported)
• Instantaneous and accurate positions in deep urban canyons and dense forests
• Continuous position outputs in GNSS denied areas i.e. tunnels, parking garages and on lower bridge decks
• Reliable positioning for vehicle navigation and positioning, mapping applications and tracking of assets
• CANBUS Ready
• DR update rate is up to 20Hz
• Full 6 DOF inertial sensors on board
• Rate of climb measurement allows for 3D mapping
• Any angle mounting in the vehicle
• 19 mm x 19 mm SMT module
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.