TRIMBLE Buffalo B1919 Starter Kit
Trimble's Buffalo B1919 GNSS receiver module delivers top performance and Trimble quality in a new generation of positioning products. The Buffalo B1919 GNSS receiver provides L1 Frequency GPS and GLONASS - using the NMEA protocol from the serial port, and also a PPS timing output. Buffalo can acquire and track using a combined solution of GPS and GLONASS. Galileo support will be available through a firmware upgrade.
The B1919 has an onboard low noise amplifier (LNA) that is compatible with both active and passive antenna implementations. It includes an onboard RTC and TCXO. The B1919 also has built-in antenna detection for open and short circuit conditions.
Buffalo modules match the footprint of Copernicus II and Condor C1919 GPS receiver modules, providing an upgrade path for existing designs. The Buffalo B1919 receiver features powerful positioning performance in a 19.0 x 19.0 x 2.54 mm package. The module's 28 reflow-solderable surface-mount edge castellations provide an interface for your design without the need for costly I/O and RF connectors.
Choose the Buffalo B1919 for next generation GNSS performance, the best components and the highest production quality standards.
• Supports GPS L1 signal frequency (1575.42 MHz), C/A code
• Supports GLONASS L1 signal frequencies (1598 to 1606 MHz), C/A code
• 32 tracking channels
• NMEA output & input
• On-board low noise amplifier
• Supports active and passive antennas
• Built-in antenna open/short circuit protection
• SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS) capable
• Update at 1Hz
• PPS timing output
Starter Kit includes:
• B1919 module on a carrier board, mounted in a rugged plastic enclosure suitable for mounting in a vehicle
• Miniature magnetic mount antenna with SMA connector & 5m cable
• Three additional sample B1919 modules
• Interface cable
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.