TRIMBLE BX982-09 (Dual Antenna Enabled)
The Trimble BX982 is an advanced, modular, multi-channel, multi-frequency OEM GNSS receiver, that enables rapid integration of centimeter-level positioning into a wide range of applications. The Trimble BX982 has two antenna inputs and supports GPS L1 / L2 / L5, GLONASS L1 / L2 / L3 and BeiDou B1, B2 signals. GP-BX982 also supports GALILEO for testing purposes. High accuracy is achieved by two independent modules and a processor, that can process data from the modules. The result is high accuracy at the level of centimeters. The advantage is the Ethernet connection, which enables high-speed data transfer or configuration. Of course, there is also a robust cover, thanks to which the device gains a high resistance to damage, dust and water (IP67).
• Easy to integrate rugged package
• Two 220 channel Maxwell 6 chips for multi-constellation GNSS support
• OmniSTAR VBS / XP / G2 / HP support
• Dual antenna inputs for precise heading calculation
• Centimeter level position accuracy
• Convenience of ethernet connectivity
• Supports FDE and RAIM
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.