Trimble Condor Copernicus II
The Condor Copernicus II module is a complete 12-channel GPS receiver in a shielded unit measuring 19 mm x 19 mm x 2.54 mm.
Copernicus II GPS receivers are compatible with active or passive antennas.
Thanks to its small size, it is ideal for use in portable devices, sports accessories, navigation, cameras, computers, security applications.
• Low power and surface mount GPS receiver
• Trimble quality at a low price
• 12 tracking channels, 3.3V power supply
• Support for TSIP, TAIP and NMEA
• 19 mm x 19 mm x 2.54 mm
• Starter kit available
• Operating temperature -40 °C to + 85 °C
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.