TRIMBLE Zelia Starter Kit
Trimble Zelia consists of a Condor C1011 GPS receiver and an omnidirectional integrated antenna. The antenna is paired with the Condor C1011 GPS receiver, which provides NMEA input and output and PPS timing output.
The Condor C1011 delivers superior positioning performance, accuracy and sensitivity in signal acquisition and monitoring.
Zelia also provides an internal 32 kHz crystal for Real Time Clock (RTC) and an internal Low Noise Amplifier (LNA).
Trimble Zelia is a miniature GPS receiver with a plug-in interface designed to be optionally connected to the application according to customer requirements. This module is very popular and widely used in industrial PDAs and communicators for data collection.
• GPS receiver: Trimble Condor C1011
– L1 frequency (1575.42 MHz); C/A code; 22-channel continous tracking
– NMEA input, output, and PPS timing output
– SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS); aGPS capable
– Update rate up to 5 Hz
• Integrated antenna element (omni-directional)
• Internal 32 kHz real-time clock
• Internal low noise amplifier (LNA)
• Connector: 0.8 mm pitch, 1 mm thick
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.