Single-phase charging cable designed for charging electric vehicles, length 5 m
Have you bought an electric car? Then you need a correct, high-quality power cable to make charging your electric car from public chargers or at home as easy as possible. Thanks to this cable, you will charge a car with a Type 2 / Type 2 connector. This cable is made with a Mennekes terminal type. When choosing a new cable, think carefully about the length of the cable, which will then make it easier for you to handle the cable in the garage or public car park.
Single phase charging cable designed for charging electric vehicles with a maximum current of 32 A and an output of 7.4 kW.
The EV cable is a type of flexible cable for connecting an electric vehicle to a charging station equipped with Type 2 / Mennekes connectors. It is made of high quality copper with excellent conductive properties. The insulating material of the TPE cable is soft and has high strength.
Charging cable parameters:
- Cable: 3 × 6.0 mm² + 2 × 0.5 mm²
- The length of the charging cable is 5 meters
- Rated current: 32 A
- The maximum charging power:7.4 kW
- Operating voltage: 240 V AC
- Vehicle connector: Type 2 IEC62196-2 Female plug (DSIEC2e-EV32P)
- Charger connector: Type 2 IEC62196-2 Male plug (DSIEC2b-EV32P)
- Number of signal contacts: 2 (CP, PP)
- Signal contacts: 2 A / 30 V AC
- Rubber connector cover
- Operating temperature -30 ° C ~ 50 °
- Weight 2.85 kg
- Standard IEC62196
- IP54 protection