5G Modules for IoT are designed for extreme durability and longevity to provide reliable connectivity, regardless of location or wireless network.
Examples of cellular IoT modules in comparison with coins and a demonstration of their placement on the development board
IoT modules and IoT terminals use various wireless technologies, such as 5G, 4G, 3G, LPWAN, Wifi, Bluetooth and LoRa, which ensure a reliable and secure connection.
Examples of using 5G modules for IoT:
• Smart cities (vehicle parking, road monitoring, river level monitoring…)
• Healthcare (sharing of health data, control of vaccines stored in refrigerators)
• Industry (equipment temperature monitoring)
• Smart households (energy and water consumption monitoring, security devices)
• Agriculture (water level and soil moisture monitoring)
• Retail, payment systems
• Cars (downloading traffic information for navigation and SOS system in case of an accident)
Examples of the use of IoT modules are payment terminals or passenger cars