Thales Gemalto Cinterion ENS22-E
Cinterion ENS22 is the first module on the market, strictly built on NB-IoT and thus using all of its benefits. For example, the module is capable of using the connectivity with the extreme power efficiency, extended coverage range and advanced security features providing steadfast reliability for data solutions. The module offers built-in internet services, protected by enhanced security concept. Delivering data speeds of 27 Kbit/s downlink and 63 Kbit/s uplink, theENS22 module is ideal for stationary IoT applications that send data only at intermittent intervals such as metering and smart city applications like smart parking lots, air quality sensors and more.
• LTE Cat. NB1 (HD-FDD) 3GPP Release 13 / 14: B3
• (1800MHz), B5(850MHz), B8 (900MHz), B20 (800MHz), B28 (700MHz)
• DL/UL max throughput: 27 kbps / 63 kbps
• Control via AT Commands (3GPP 27.007 & 27.005)
• Control via Cinterion® AT commands
• Supply voltage range: (3.1 – 4.2 V)
• Dimensions: 27.6 x 18.8 x 2.7 mm
• Operating temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
• 2 UART, I2C, SPI and multiple GPIOs
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.