AC charging station MyBox PROFI, 2x twisted cable Type 2 (Mennekes), temperature kit
The AC MyBox Profi charging station is distinguished by its high-quality construction in a combination of steel and glass (with the possibility of printing). This combination of steel and tempered glass gives an impression of luxury and guarantees maximum safety. The wallbox with a power of 2×22 kW enables the charging of two electric cars at the same time. It is suitable for use in companies, households and in the public sector. Advanced functions will satisfy even demanding users. This MyBox Profi charging station (EL-MB-PROFI-T-TC) is equipped with two 5 m long twisted Type 2 (Mennekes) cables.
This charging station is a product of the Czech manufacturer Elexim, consisting of only available quality components from leading European manufacturers. It enables the connection with a photovoltaic power plant.
Thanks to the operating temperature from -30 to 45 °C, you can reliably charge the battery of your electric car in both cold and hot weather. You can safely install the charging station indoors or outdoors as well. The MyBox Profi charging station is equipped with an integrated certified electricity meter with MID certification. Thus, it is prepared for the future monetization of charging points with regard to legislative requirements.
One MyBox Profi charging station reliably charges two electric cars or plug-in hybrids at the same time, which results in cost savings. The price of one double station is much lower than the purchase of two separate wallboxes.
Because the wallbox provides twice the power of 22 kW, charging will be just as fast, whether it is charging one or two cars. In addition, the MyBox Profi charging station enables connection with other stations, thereby up to 12 charging points can be created. You can also additionally purchase a module for dynamic power control, which prevents the main circuit breaker from tripping even when the heat pump or another powerful appliance is switched on (within the New Green Savings subsidy, the dynamic control module is a must).
All the MyBox charging stations have a charging power of up to 22 kW. Currently, the majority of all EVs uses 11 kW when charging. Therefore, this station is also ready for the future, when electric cars will use the high power of AC charging stations.
• Easy to mount on a wall or post
• Case made of steel, glass and European components
• Secure authorization (e.g. using RFID)
• Possibility of connection with PV plants
• Dynamic power management module support
• Certified electricity meter
• Lockable front door
• 2 sockets/cables – designed with 2 separate sockets (Type 2) or integrated cables
• The possibility of integrating a display for displaying the charging status or advertising videos
• Smart LED indicators – you will always have an overview of the status of the charging connectors
• Communication via Ethernet or 4G/LTE modem
• Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) – compatible with the ChargeUp CPO system and other back-ends
• Integrated electricity meter – easy reading of consumption and possibility of imposing a fee
• Lockable doors – only authorized persons can enter the interior of the station
• Protection against vandals – surface adjustment for easy removal of graffiti
• Max. input current: 3 × 64 A
• Max. output power: 44 kW
• Max. output power per connector: 22 kW
• Max. output current per connector: 3 × 32 A
• AC output voltage: 400 V (3P+N+PE)
• Protection: IP54/IK10 (not connected), IP44/IK10 (connected)
• Operating temperature: -30 °C to +45 °C
• Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
• Dimensions: 330 x 450 x 160 mm
• Weight: 25 kg
Power management and other advanced functions
The MyBox Profi charging station is optimal for both companies and the public sector. It is also suitable for households that need to charge 2 electric cars at the same time.
The MyBox charging station is ready for advanced functions to be added, which will be appreciated by users from corporate or public spaces:
• Module for dynamic power management – the charging power is optimized with regard to the current consumption of electricity (between stations or in the entire building)
• Authorization system – grant access to particular persons and evaluate the frequency of their charging cycles. The authorization is possible using a RFID chip reader, e.g.
• Preparation for connection to the control software – you’ll get remote access to the wallbox. With it, you will also get the possibility of managing users and the station itself.
• Electrical safety features – overvoltage protection and current protector.
Thanks to the selection of optional accessories and advanced authorization and management options, you can adapt the charging station to your needs.
Technical parameters can be found in the datasheet attached.