Robustel LTE Gateway R3010-4L
The R3010 is an industrial gateway designed for elevator monitoring and provides a fast, reliable and stable Internet connection.
The LTE gateway is equipped with an integrated voice service (FXS), the phone call can be transmitted via mobile data or from other variants of WAN networks (ETH). Always-on voice operation ensures that people inside the elevator always have access to voice assistance and provides 24/7 remote monitoring. Gateway supports functions similar to cellular routers, such as Firewall, VPN services and advanced protocols used in today's Internet. All communication can be secured, for example, using a VPN network.
The Robustel R3010 reliably manages networks and automatically sorts voice connections as needed. Supports regular restarts for messaging and phone services. It has event notifications via e-mail or SMS. The Watchdog feature enables real-time data monitoring. The robust design allows for DIN rail mounting, a wide range of DC input and extreme temperature support. The Gateway R3010-4L has an RS-323, RS-485, USB 2.0 interface, two SMA(f) antenna connectors and two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports (ETH0 + ETH1).
Key features of the LTE Gateway R3010-4L:
• 2G/3G/4G mobile network support
• Interface support RS232/CAN/RS485/Console/USB/Ethernet/FXS (voice service)
• Modbus RTU/ASCII to TCP converter support
• Voice communication
• IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, GRE, DMVPN support
• Modbus RTU/ASCII to TCP conversion support
• Watchdog function
• Support for event notifications by email and message
• Management via SMS/Web/CLI/SNMP/RobustLink Cloud
• Input voltage 9 to 26 VDC
• Robust industrial design (wall or DIN rail mounting)
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.